As most of you are aware because we’ve been working together, our offices and the stages at Chapman-
Leonard Studios have reopened as of June 15, 2020. Here are some of the guidelines that we have put
into place and continue so that our clients can feel secure:
- Everyone will be provided disposable masks upon entry to the screening area on set, and every 8
hours. Crew and talent will answer the screening questions as prescribed by the Covid Compliance Class
and CDC Guidelines, and have their temperatures taken.
- We will continue cleanliness practices both in the office and on set/soundstages. Lysol, gloves, and
hand sanitizer are available. All high-touch points will be sanitized every hour.
- We have dual touchless thermometers for temperature checks.
- We will only provide craft services in sealed individual portions, and lunches are boxed unless other
arrangements are made. Tables and seating are 6 feet between each individual, with an emphasis on
outside seating. Masks are required except when in a designated isolated snack area.
- We have discontinued putting make up on children unless absolutely necessary, or requested by client.
- All of our make up and wardrobe folks have taken and been certified in the brand new Barbasol
sanitization class, and wear masks, face shields, and gloves.
- We will limit the amount of people per monitor in video village, and per vehicle when it comes to
transportation. Vans will fill to no more than 50% capacity, with masks on, and windows open.
- We maintain a $4,000,000 insurance policy.
- Every set and shoot day with S Cook Productions has a certified Covid Compliance Officer on set for
the duration of the shoot. All senior producers have also been certified in the class. Certification attached.
- Chapman-Leonard Studios maintains the anti-covid electro-spraying by Orkin before and after each